In this video, Virginia O'Connor will integrate your account with two social media accounts, facebook and twitter.
- [Instructor] When you're using MailChimp…to send newsletters and get customer engagement,…you want to get the most bang for every campaign.…This is where social media can really make a difference.…When you integrate your social media…with your MailChimp account,…you're helping your readers quickly share your stuff…on their social channels, like Twitter and Facebook.…You're helping people who find you on social media…see your content more often.…And you can automatically share your campaigns…on social media to drive visitors back to your website.…
So let's take a look at how to connect…your social media accounts with your MailChimp account.…To get started, you're going to click the drop-down…up on your name in the top-right corner…and you're going to select Account.…And this is where you can modify any of the account details,…but what we're interested in right now is the Integrations.…MailChimp integrates with a ton of services,…but what we're going to do right now…is connect MailChimp to Facebook and Twitter accounts.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.