Virginia O'Connor dives deeper into showing you why using the link feature in MailChimp is important. She will demo how to add and use a button.
Once you have those elements in place,…you can customize your footer…with merge tags and special text.…Let's take a second look at our monthly newsletter template…and see what kinds of changes…that we might want to implement.…We'll go to our Templates tab…and we'll edit our monthly newsletter.…Now, this pop-up warns you that you're editing a template…and that any changes you make will not affect…draft or scheduled campaigns…because those were already created using this template.…
Click I Understand to continue.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
Creating ads in MailChimp2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.