Virginia O'Connor shows you how to import and export subscriber lists without losing your data. She also explains the benefits of this feature.
This action is not only illegal,…it can lead to a bunch of unsubscribes…and then MailChimp could lock you list…and you won't be able to send to anyone.…So why would you want to export your lists?…Well, you might want to keep a separate backup…of your list, or you might want to share it…with another department.…You might want to export your list if you migrate…to a different email system.…Or you might export the list data…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.