Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Identifying top subscribers, part of Learning Mailchimp.
- [Instructor] Your top subscribers are people who…are faithful followers of your content and they're…the ideal people to help spread the word.…Let's take a look at how you can identify…your top subscribers in Mailchimp.…Before we can engage our top subscribers,…we have to know how they are.…In this video,…I'm using a well-established Mailchimp account.…To figure out who your top subscribers are,…you're going to look at your list data.…To see the data about each of your subscribers,…you can scroll to the right.…
Notice that next to each subscriber…is a rating identified by stars,…this is a quick visual measurement of the engagement level…of each subscriber based on things like…their open rate and their click activity.…We can sort the list data by columns.…This subscriber's good about opening the emails we send.…If I click the subscriber,…I can see her full activity,…including her favorite email client,…her open and click rates, and more.…
If I click actions, I can assign VIP status…to this subscriber, if I like,…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.