Virginia O'Connor discusses some strategies to grow your reach with MailChimp.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to talk about…creative ways to grow your email marketing lists.…Now that you have a list or two or three…you'll want to grow those lists…because every list represents an opportunity…for customer engagement.…Depending on your business…you may decide to implement some traditional methods…like asking customers for their email at checkout.…Offering a freebie or an opt-in.…Putting out a fishbowl…and manually entering their information.…Or simply asking for sign ups.…
Whatever you do be sure that you're 100%…transparent about the fact…that you'll be adding their email to your list…otherwise you can end up in trouble.…Remember to think carefully…about your business and marketing goals.…But make your list growth tactics about your customers.…Audrey at Topsy Turvy Cake Designs…might implement a list-growing strategy…through discounts and coupons.…She might create referral bonuses for corporate clients.…Or even create an event.…I've put together 28 ways to grow your email lists.…
It's included free in the exercise files as a Word document.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
Creating ads in MailChimp2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.