Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Engaging top subscribers, part of Learning MailChimp.
- Once you have a subscriber list…that's developed and growing,…it's time to look at ways to engage with your followers…beyond the list.…To do that, however,…you've got to take a good look at your subscriber data…and figure out who your top subscribers are…and how you might engage with them…outside of MailChimp.…In this case, we're interested…in how our subscribers are interacting…with the messages we're sending.…Let's take a look at our list.…Notice, that next to each subscriber is a member rating,…identified by stars.…
This is a quick visual measurement…of the engagement level of each subscriber,…taking into account things like their open rates,…their click activity, and other variables.…We can sort this list data by the columns…to find our top subscribers.…In this list, we don't yet have any five star subscribers,…but that's because we've only sent one campaign.…Let's switch to an account…where we have more information to look at.…We've sorted this established list by the member rating.…
There are a lot of five star subscribers in this list.…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account