Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Creative ways to grow your subscriber list, part of Learning MailChimp.
- In this video, we're going to have a little fun…with some creative ways to grow your email marketing lists.…Now that you have an email marketing list…and your form is on your website,…let's take a look at creative ways to grow that list.…After all, you want your lists to gain more followers…so that you can interact with them,…meet their needs,…and start seeing the fruits of all this work you're doing.…Before we get started,…let's discuss why you might want…to grow your subscriber list.…If you're like most businesses,…you want to interact with your subscribers…and find out what kinds of things that they want…so that ultimately,…they'll open their wallets and do business with you.…
Depending on your business,…you may decide to implement…some of the traditional methods…for growing your subscriber list,…including asking customers for their email at checkout…or offering a freebie for opt-ins,…putting out a fishbowl…and manually entering their information later…or asking for sign-ups.…Whatever you do,…be sure you're 100% transparent…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account