Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a landing page in MailChimp, part of Learning Mailchimp.
- [Instructor] Landing pages are standalone webpages…that your contacts or potential contacts can land on…when they click a link in an email or an ad.…They're used to achieve specific short-term goals.…And rather than going to your web developer to create one,…you can create it and host it in MailChimp instead.…Let's take a look at how to set up landing pages…in the MailChimp dashboard.…To get started, you'll click Create Campaign.…
Rather than creating an email or an ad,…choose the Create a Landing Page option.…And first you'll need to choose the type…of landing page you want to create,…one that's set up to get email sign-ups…or one that's going to market a product.…Choose the one that matches your goal for this landing page.…In Audry's case, she wants to market a product,…so that's the option we'll select.…If you have an online store,…you can connect it to MailChimp, but Audry doesn't have one.…
So we'll move down and select the subscriber list.…You can create a new list…or add the people who interact with your ad…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.