Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating ads in MailChimp, part of Learning Mailchimp.
- [Narrator] MailChimp puts your list data into action…in a whole new way through social media advertising.…The real benefit of using MailChimp…to create your ads is in the power of your list.…Your list helps you target people…with similar interests or demographics.…So you can attract precisely the right market with your ads.…You can also track the results of your advertising…in the same place that you track your email results.…Let's take a look at how to set up an ad…in the MailChimp dashboard.…
To get started, you'll click Create Campaign.…And rather than creating an email,…you'll choose Create an Ad.…At the top, you're gonna choose a channel for your ad.…And for this one we're gonna choose Facebook and Instagram.…Just like with an email, you'll give your campaign a name…and click Begin.…Now we're gonna choose to run this ad on Instagram.…
So we'll edit the channel,…and we'll turn off Facebook and turn on Instagram.…Next, we'll define our audience.…Select to edit the audience.…And you can target your ad to find new people…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.