Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating ads in MailChimp, part of Learning Mailchimp.
- [Instructor] Email marketing and social media…advertising go hand in hand.…MailChimp very recently released a new feature…that puts your lists' data in action in a whole new way…through social media advertising.…The real benefit of Instagram and Facebook ads in MailChimp…is the power that's in your list.…Your list tells you who your best customers are already,…so now you can target people…with similar interests or demographics…to attract precisely the right market.…
Another benefit of running ads through MailChimp…is you can see how your ads are performing.…You can see the total return on your investment…through subscribers added.…And if you've integrated your list…with an e-commerce store, for example,…you can see how the items are sold based on an ad.…Let's take a look at how to set up an ad…in the MailChimp dashboard.…To get started, you'll create a campaign.…We'll click the Create Campaign button.…
Now, rather than creating an email,…you'll choose to create an ad.…Just like with any email campaign you create,…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
Creating ads in MailChimp2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.