Virginia O'Connor shows you how to copy and paste content to build and then paste into a web page.
- [Narrator] Once you have your MailChimp sign up form…and your response emails to find.…You'll probably want to add this form to your website.…It's a great way to gain new subscribers…who like to read your content.…To work with the signup form for any particular list…you have to start by selecting the list.…Choose the drop-down on the far right side…and select the signup forms.…Let's take a look at these options.…We'll start from the bottom.…Form integrations add subscribers to your MailChimp list…using a third party product,…like Wufoo or Squarespace.…
Sometimes people have set up their forms…ahead of MailChimp account…and they didn't want to make changes.…Third-party products may also give you…other features that you want.…So, it's nice to know…that MailChimp can integrate with them.…Embedded forms are little bits of HTML…that you can add to your website to get sign ups.…To see the form, you'll copy and paste this.…(mouse clicking)…MailChimp also gives you another option,…it's a pop-up form and it's something…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.