Join Robert Ring for an in-depth discussion in this video More about product attributes, part of Magento Community Edition 2 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at just a couple…more details regarding product attributes.…So we've created a size attribute…for our Sunrise Mug.…Let's go create a new product.…We'll do another simple product.…We'll keep this enabled.…For the product name this is going to be…our On-the-go Mug.…Now our On-the-go Mug is going to be $10.99.…It's taxable.…We have 500 of these in stock.…
It is in stock.…The weight, let's go with .5 pounds.…We're not going to worry about categories for now, still.…Visibility, we'll keep as the default.…We're not going to set this as a new product,…we're not going to worry about that.…And I'm not going to worry about…the Country of Manufacture either.…Let's give our description for this product.…Our On-the-go Mug is perfect…for taking your coffee on the go.…
It is designed to minimize spillage…when traveling with your coffee,…while also keeping it ready to drink at all times.…The On-the-go Mug also does a fantastic job…of keeping your coffee hot.…For our short description, let's just go with…
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions in the world. But this powerful content management system also has a reputation for being challenging to learn. This course is designed to address that issue. Here, learn how to set up your own ecommerce site using Magento Community Edition. Instructor Robert Ring walks through how to manually install Magneto and configure content and stores. He also explains how to create basic products, organize those products, create a homepage, set up payment methods, configure shipping and automated emails, and more. Throughout the class, Robert demonstrates key concepts as he walks through the construction of an ecommerce site that sells coffee products.
- Troubleshooting manual installation errors
- Content and store configuration
- Creating a basic product
- Organizing products
- Creating a homepage and a footer link list
- Setting up payment methods
- Broad tax configuration
- Configuring shipping and automated emails
Skill Level Beginner
3. Organizing Products
5. Payments and Taxes
8. Extensions and Themes
Going live and final notes8m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.