Join Robert Ring for an in-depth discussion in this video Magento pages, part of Magento Community Edition 2 Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Once you know to add the various types…of products to your Magento site…it's time to learn how to add other types of content…such as Pages, Blocks, and Widgets.…We'll start with Pages which, as you might guess,…is just a page of some type of content.…So if you click on Content on the side bar,…then under the Elements group, click Pages.…That will take you to your Pages page, of course.…And as you'll see, you already have a few pages here.…You have your 404 page.…
Such as the Contact Us page.…And if we go into our domain slash some gibberish,…
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions in the world. But this powerful content management system also has a reputation for being challenging to learn. This course is designed to address that issue. Here, learn how to set up your own ecommerce site using Magento Community Edition. Instructor Robert Ring walks through how to manually install Magneto and configure content and stores. He also explains how to create basic products, organize those products, create a homepage, set up payment methods, configure shipping and automated emails, and more. Throughout the class, Robert demonstrates key concepts as he walks through the construction of an ecommerce site that sells coffee products.
- Troubleshooting manual installation errors
- Content and store configuration
- Creating a basic product
- Organizing products
- Creating a homepage and a footer link list
- Setting up payment methods
- Broad tax configuration
- Configuring shipping and automated emails
Skill Level Beginner
3. Organizing Products
5. Payments and Taxes
8. Extensions and Themes
Going live and final notes8m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.