Join Robert Ring for an in-depth discussion in this video Bundle products, part 2, part of Magento Community Edition 2 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's move on to the next group of products…that they can choose from.…We're going to click Add Option, back up here.…Then scroll down a bit, and we have a New Option group.…This option title will be Mugs.…For this input type, let's go with Checkbox,…and we'll say that this one is not necessarily required.…So, we're going to deselect that.…Add Products to Option.…For now, we're going to just go with On-the-go Mug…and Camper's Thermos.…
Add Selected Products,…and we have these two mugs.…We're not going to worry about setting any default here.…We're going to say that this option,…and you'll see why I've done a few things…that you might be questioning here in just a second,…but let's say this group is entirely optional.…We do need to set a default quantity…because, again, since we're using Checkbox,…Checkbox does not allow User Defined,…even though it implies that we can do that here…by offering this checkbox here.…
If you do this, if you mark this or not,…it doesn't do anything,…if you choose Checkbox or Multiple Select.…
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions in the world. But this powerful content management system also has a reputation for being challenging to learn. This course is designed to address that issue. Here, learn how to set up your own ecommerce site using Magento Community Edition. Instructor Robert Ring walks through how to manually install Magneto and configure content and stores. He also explains how to create basic products, organize those products, create a homepage, set up payment methods, configure shipping and automated emails, and more. Throughout the class, Robert demonstrates key concepts as he walks through the construction of an ecommerce site that sells coffee products.
- Troubleshooting manual installation errors
- Content and store configuration
- Creating a basic product
- Organizing products
- Creating a homepage and a footer link list
- Setting up payment methods
- Broad tax configuration
- Configuring shipping and automated emails
Skill Level Beginner
3. Organizing Products
5. Payments and Taxes
8. Extensions and Themes
Going live and final notes8m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.