Join Robert Ring for an in-depth discussion in this video Bundle products, part 1, part of Magento Community Edition 2 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to…talk about bundle products…but before we start there's something…that's been bugging me a little bit.…I've decided that the caffeine attributes options,…decaf and yes,…are just a little too awkward…and now they're also going to impact part of what…we do with our bundle product,…so I want to make just a quick change there.…Part of working with a complex content…management system like Magento,…or even others like Druple for instance,…is knowing how to go back…and change things that you've already put in place…when it's possible to do so.…
So, very quickly,…let's go down to stores,…and under attributes we're going to click product,…and again, we want to change the caffeine attribute,…so we're going to click on that.…And right here where we have our two options,…yes and decaf,…we're just going to change yes to regular…for both the admin and the default store view.…This should be a little bit more clear.…We'll click save attribute…and now we need to flush our cache as well,…so we're going to go to cache management…
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions in the world. But this powerful content management system also has a reputation for being challenging to learn. This course is designed to address that issue. Here, learn how to set up your own ecommerce site using Magento Community Edition. Instructor Robert Ring walks through how to manually install Magneto and configure content and stores. He also explains how to create basic products, organize those products, create a homepage, set up payment methods, configure shipping and automated emails, and more. Throughout the class, Robert demonstrates key concepts as he walks through the construction of an ecommerce site that sells coffee products.
- Troubleshooting manual installation errors
- Content and store configuration
- Creating a basic product
- Organizing products
- Creating a homepage and a footer link list
- Setting up payment methods
- Broad tax configuration
- Configuring shipping and automated emails
Skill Level Beginner
3. Organizing Products
5. Payments and Taxes
8. Extensions and Themes
Going live and final notes8m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.