Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of macOS Mojave New Features.
- [Nick] Thanks for watching my course…on the new features in macOS Mojave.…Of course we've only talked about what has changed…in this version compared to the previous version of macOS.…If there are some tools that you still need to learn about,…or if you need a more comprehensive introduction to macOS,…check out my full course, macOS Mojave Essential Training.…Thanks for joining me.…
- Name the desktop pictures option that simulates a gradual shift from daytime to nighttime.
- Identify how many apps are displayed in the “Recent Apps” section of the dock.
- Explore the App Store for helpful features that provide useful information and insights.
- Recall the system component that can have its application access controlled with Mojave.
- Recognize the requirements for group Facetime calls.