Get a glimpse of all the cool new features packed in macOS Mojave, the powerful operating system from Apple.
- [Nick] Every year for the past few years, Apple has released a new version of macOS, the operating system for Macintosh computers. This year is no different. We have a new version called macOS Mojave, which was released in September 2018 with lots of exciting new features. Each new version of macOS is intended to help you work faster with better organization, with exciting new applications, and usually with some slick, cool enhancements to the interface design. You will also find new tools in Mojave to protect your privacy and more fun stuff, like how you can add notes and markup to pictures from lots of different places in the OS.
I'm Nick Brazzi and my course on the new features in macOS Mojave will be your tour through this newest version of the macOS.
- Name the desktop pictures option that simulates a gradual shift from daytime to nighttime.
- Identify how many apps are displayed in the “Recent Apps” section of the dock.
- Explore the App Store for helpful features that provide useful information and insights.
- Recall the system component that can have its application access controlled with Mojave.
- Recognize the requirements for group Facetime calls.