- View Offline
- Configuring your network
- Setting up Xcode, the developer's best friend
- Creating users and groups
- Connecting to shared folders
- Backing up clients
- Collaborating with web services
- Managing mobile devices
- Building a master image to deploy to new Macs
- Enabling a group calendar and contacts
- Keeping chats private
- Securing remote access
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Sean Colins. Over the years since Tiger Server, I've helped members of Lynda.com learn many different versions of Apple Server product, from the time when it was considered an operating system that cost a thousand dollars to its more recent classification as an app you can purchase and download from the app store for only $19.99. Mac OS X Server 3 is the easiest to use version of Mac OS X Server ever, incorporating features that can quickly and easily save you time and money wherever you choose to install it. While we are together here, I will show you how to set up and use many of the most popular and important time and money-saving features of this product, so you can set up your own server quickly and easily.
Join me now as we learn how this third major version of Apple's Server App can make working with others in your organization more effective, more efficient, and more fun. Welcome to Up and Running with Mac OS X Server 3.