Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing images, part of Computer Literacy for Mac.
- It's probably safe to assume that you'll wanna share…many of your digital photos with friends and family.…For those times when the people with whom…you wanna share your pictures aren't sitting with…you in front of your computer,…iPhoto offers several options.…So let's take a quick tour through them.…First start by selecting the photos you wanna share.…I'm just gonna hold down the Command key…on my keyboard and select three of my photos.…And you'll find all the options for sharing these photos…from the Share button down here in the lower…right hand corner.…And I'm just gonna go over the items found here…under the Share category.…The first one here is Messages.…This option lets you send the selected photos through…your Mac's Messages application,…which is for sending instant chat messages…to your friends and family on their Macs…or to their mobile phones.…
Just select Message and a window will open…where you can enter your friends…phone numbers or chat id's.…Once you do that you can type a little message…to go along with them and click Send.…
Note: This course was recorded on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. To upgrade to Yosemite before you begin, watch "Installing and running Mac OS X 10.10 for the first time."
- Working with a laptop versus a desktop computer
- Understanding the five traits almost all applications share in Mac OS X
- Printing on a Mac computer
- Setting up a scanner
- Connecting to the Internet
- Sending and receiving email
- Searching the Internet
- Importing and editing images from a digital camera
- Sharing files
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 7: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow8h 21m Appropriate for all
Mac OS X Yosemite Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Computers
2. Introduction to Operating Systems
3. Introduction to Software and Applications
4. Introduction to Computer Peripherals
5. Introduction to Networks and Getting Online
6. Introduction to Email
7. Introduction to Internet Searching
8. Introduction to Word Processing and Spreadsheets
9. Introduction to Photo and Image Management
10. Introduction to Sharing Files
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.