Thank you for watching IT Administrator's Guide to Mac OS X El Capitan. Watch this tutorial to learn the next steps in your IT administration training.
- If you're looking for more Mac administration content,…the easiest way to find the work that I've authored here…is to bookmark the author page for my content.…Here I have courses that cover…in depth one-to-one iPad deployment,…Apple Remote Desktop, imaging with DeployStudio,…and even entirely command line contents…such as the course on OpenSSL security.…Of course, you can also find me at CoreQuick LLC…or at corequick.com…If you want to move beyond that content…or beyond talking to me personally,…you can also look elsewhere for assistance.…
Any good student, of course, takes information…from more than one source.…So, I also recommend that you look at any…of the published works by Charles Edge,…including his blog krypted.com.…Of course, any of the official Apple training materials…for OS X published over at Peachpit.…Additionally, you have AFP548,…and macosxautomation.com.…Also, remember that OS X comes…with an information packed help system…that you can access right from the help menu in the finder.…
Check those out, and enjoy your path…
- Understanding the El Capitan system requirements
- Installing and configuring El Capitan
- Protecting user data
- Performing a partial or full-system recover with Time Machine
- Installing applications
- Managing application preferences
- Monitoring the system
- Configuring security
- Directory binding
- Troubleshooting problems
- Understanding Spotlight problems and how to fix them
- Collecting system information
Skill Level Intermediate
Mac OS X El Capitan Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Assessing and Planning
Get the most for your money6m 49s
2. Installing and Configuring
CoreStorage in El Capitan4m 22s
3. Protecting User Data
4. Application Management
5. System Monitoring
7. Networking and Directory Integration
8. Troubleshooting Common Problems
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.