Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Setting up your computer quickly with the guided setup process
- Using Dictation to turn your spoken words into text
- Taking advantage of the Auto Save improvements
- Sharing data with iCloud
- Mirroring your Mac to a television
- Creating to-do events with Reminders
- Keeping track of game progress with Game Center
- Browsing with the improved Safari
- Becoming familiar with the Power Nap and new privacy features
Skill Level Appropriate for all
And that wraps up our look at Mountain Lion's new features. Again, it's an incremental update to Lion, but a worthwhile one, thanks to its greater use of iCloud syncing; the inclusion of Notifications and Reminders, AirPlay Mirroring, Notes, Messages; and improved versions of Safari and Mail. For more information on the workings of Mac OS X, take a look at my Mac OS X Lion Essential Training course. This is Chris Breen for lynda.com. Thanks very much for watching!