Evernote is a free note taking app that allows you to capture anything with your computer, tablet, or even smartphone. In this movie, you will know how to find the free Evernote for Mac app on the app store to download and install it on your Mac computer. This will give you access to your free account, which you can create, or login to using an existing account if you already use it.
- [Voiceover] There's another free app that's worth…mentioning; it's called Evernote.…You may have heard of it.…It allows you to capture virtually anything and…create notes out of text,…out of web content you find on web pages,…or images that you snap with your smart phone.…Evernote is very popular on Windows and Mac computers,…and there are versions for each.…So if you are already using Evernote on your Windows…computer and you're switching to a Mac,…it's worth downloading the Mac version of the app.…You log in with your same account and have…access to all of your Evernote notes.…
If you're new to it, you can create an account on the fly.…So I'm not going to go into the details of Evernote…because we do have training at Lynda.com…on the various versions of Evernote,…but I do want to show you in the App Store…where to find it.…All you do is click the Apple menu icon,…go down to the App Store, click there,…and in the Search field, just type in Evernote.…When you press Return, you'll see the icon here,…the elephant icon, with a button that if you haven't…
- Using the keyboard and gestures
- Exploring the desktop, Apple menu, Finder, and dock
- Finding files and folders
- Locating files with Spotlight
- Launching and quitting applications
- Task switching with Mission Control
- Transferring files from Windows to Mac
- Transferring mail and address books
- Connecting printers, cameras, and Bluetooth devices
- Getting online
- Adjusting settings in System Preferences
- Getting the best free apps from the App Store
Skill Level Intermediate
Mac OS X El Capitan Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 13m Appropriate for all
Office for Mac 2016 New Featureswith David Rivers1h 31m Beginner
1. Navigate the Mac
2. The Mac Interface
3. Work with Files and Folders
4. Search on the Mac
5. Work with Applications on the Mac
6. Moving Day
7. Hardware on the Mac
8. Get Online with Your Mac
9. Set System Preferences
10. Top 5 Free Mac Apps
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.