Composure is a free app for having fun with photos. In this movie, you will know how to find Composure at the App store to download and install. You will then know how to open an image file, chooose from layouts, filters, borders, stickers, and even add text if you want to. This is a free app that includes locked options that can be accessed by purchasing
- [Voiceover] If you like to work with photos,…there's a cool free app available.…It's a very popular one for doing things like…adding borders and filters to your photos,…a lot of fun things you can do with collages as well.…It's called Composure.…We're gonna take a look at it now by clicking…the Apple menu and going to the App Store.…And in the top right corner in the search field,…just type in the word Composure.…When you press return, you're going to see Composure.…It's free.…It'll say "get" here if you haven't already downloaded it,…but there are in-app purchases that you might…want to consider as well.…
Just click the icon to get more information…about Composure.…You can get creative with frames and stickers, yes,…but click More, and you'll see there's things like collages,…filters, frames and patterns.…You can even export to different resolutions.…So if you think this is something you might want to use,…click the Get button.…It turns into the Install App button and click that.…Only takes a minute to install,…
- Using the keyboard and gestures
- Exploring the desktop, Apple menu, Finder, and dock
- Finding files and folders
- Locating files with Spotlight
- Launching and quitting applications
- Task switching with Mission Control
- Transferring files from Windows to Mac
- Transferring mail and address books
- Connecting printers, cameras, and Bluetooth devices
- Getting online
- Adjusting settings in System Preferences
- Getting the best free apps from the App Store
Skill Level Intermediate
Mac OS X El Capitan Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 13m Appropriate for all
Office for Mac 2016 New Featureswith David Rivers1h 31m Beginner
1. Navigate the Mac
2. The Mac Interface
3. Work with Files and Folders
4. Search on the Mac
5. Work with Applications on the Mac
6. Moving Day
7. Hardware on the Mac
8. Get Online with Your Mac
9. Set System Preferences
10. Top 5 Free Mac Apps
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.