Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Firewall prerequisites, part of Mac OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard: DNS and Network Services.
- View Offline
For this chapter, please remember that you will have to have Snow Leopard Server…preinstalled, a basic Snow Leopard Server already set up, and you will have to…have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse already connected to your server.…A basic Snow Leopard client would also help you out a lot to complete this chapter.…
- Deploying, troubleshooting, and understanding OS X 10.6 DNS server
- Understanding and configuring OS X and OS X Server-based firewalls
- Fixing server- and client-side firewalls
- Configuring and troubleshooting DHCP
- Setting up and troubleshooting a VPN server