Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Speeding Up and Maintaining Your Mac.
- Thanks for joining me for…"Speeding Up and Maintaining Your Mac."…If you've been having problems with a slow Mac,…I hope this course gave you…what you needed to address those problems.…If you haven't encountered any problems yet,…hopefully you can keep some of these techniques in mind…to keep your computer running smoothly.…If you want to learn more about OS X and Mac computers,…there are lots of courses on Lynda.com that might help you.…Take a look at my course,…"Mac OS X Yosemite Essential Training,"…for an in-depth look at the Mac operating system.…
We also have essential training courses…on older versions of OS X as well if you need those.…For more techniques for system troubleshooting,…you really should check out,…"Up and Running with Mac OS X Troubleshooting"…with John Soldo.…Thanks again.…I'll see you next time.…
- Identify factors that can affect the speed of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Recognize the difficulty in upgrading the processor on an iMac desktop.
- List the keys you need to press and hold to reset the PRAM.
- Identify the steps you should take to access the Application Support Folder.
- Name the program you would use to see which programs are taking up your processor power.
- Recognize which color in the Memory Pressure graph indicates that you have enough memory resources available.