Join Elizabeth Haverfield for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Entering customer historical balances, part of MYOB AccountRight Essential Training.
Chapter 5 Challenge: Entering Customer Historical Balances.…Continuing on with your data file Carol's Cleaning, you…now have the opportunity to enter the remaining historical sales.…The activities in the PDF provided in the exercise folder…named Chapter 5 Challenge Customer Historical Balances is to be used.…Entering customer historical balances can be done from setup,…balances, customer balances.…We've listed the historical sales that need to be entered.…
Once they have been entered, you will receive a congratulations message.…And notice that the out of balance amount will be set to zero.…Click Close to return to the command center.…You will then be ready to see the solution movie.…You should be able to complete this challenge in ten minutes, good luck.…
- Creating a company file
- Setting up tax codes
- Adding accounts
- Creating customer and supplier cards
- Performing a bank reconciliation
- Recording transactions
- Invoicing a customer
- Processing payments
- Entering and paying bills
- Recording cash sales
- Reconciling check accounts
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Where can I download MYOB software? The link shown in "Installing MYOB onto a Windows or Mac computer" has expired.
A: As of 2/18/2014, you can download the software from http://partners.myob.com/
1. Getting Started with MYOB
2. Working with the Accounts List
3. Adding Cards
4. Entering Historical Balances
5. Performing an Initial Bank Reconciliation
6. Backing Up and Restoring a Company Data File
7. Spending Money from the Cheque Account
8. Invoicing a Service Customer
9. Recording Customer Payments
10. Entering and Paying Bills
11. Receipting Cash Sales
12. Reconciling the Cheque Account
Next steps1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.