- [Instructor] Now, let's take a look at…how we can sculpt on this.…Right now, we have a terrain that's built in.…And we can see how that's showing up down there.…But let's bring up the Preview window.…So let's hit F8.…Take a look.…That is lookin' pretty good.…And it really didn't take that much time at all.…So it looks like we have like rock outcroppings…that we can paint in and sculpt in here.…
And maybe down there.…And let's just take a look at this and go through…some of the sculpting tools that we have available to us.…So I'm gonna close this and then we can see…that it's showing up there.…And for now, let's hide our happy trees.…Let's go to our replicator.…Because really there's only one happy tree…and then it's being replicated.…So let's leave mister happy tree right there in the center.…And now we can see our rock outcropping area…that we can sculpt a little bit more detail in.…
Alright, so let's select this terrain.…Let's go to the left side of the screen to Sculpt Tools.…So now let's use the Push tool.…
- Building simple 3D models
- Working with primitive and preset objects
- Using deformation and duplication tools
- Subdivision (SubD) surface modeling
- Understanding replicators
- Creating a fusion model with MeshFusion
- Adding lights
- Shading with materials and UV mapping
- Painting and sculpting
- Animating your scene
- Rendering and exporting renders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interaction
2. MODO Primer: First Exposure to a Basic MODO Process
3. Building Simple 3D Models
4. Building More Complex 3D Shapes
6. Visualizing Your Scene
7. Shading with Materials and UV Mapping
8. Painting and Sculpting
9. Preparing for Animation
10. Bringing Your Scene to Life
11. Final Render and Export
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.