- [Instructor] In addition to the power that we've seen…in some of the basic modeling tools,…MODO allows you to select components…in a variety of useful ways.…On top of that, you can select components to modify…through a dynamic selection falloff.…Let's take a look at how that works.…Let's go to our project,…so we're starting a new project here,…exercise files, chapter four, select project.…Now, we can go been a file, called four oh one.…
We have a lamp.…Let's do a little housekeeping here.…We have a cylinder on the bottom, and then the base,…so let's delete that base,…then change the cylinder name to base.…Okay, a little review there.…Now that we have this lampshade,…or this lamp, the shade and the base,…let's reshape this base so it looks more like a lamp base,…instead of this stylized look here.…
What we'll do first to reshape this base is…to select different polygons,…so that we can reshape it, and resize it.…We have the item selected, and if we go to scale tool,…let's set to the bottom so we are…resizing this a little bit,…
- Building simple 3D models
- Working with primitive and preset objects
- Using deformation and duplication tools
- Subdivision (SubD) surface modeling
- Understanding replicators
- Creating a fusion model with MeshFusion
- Adding lights
- Shading with materials and UV mapping
- Painting and sculpting
- Animating your scene
- Rendering and exporting renders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interaction
2. MODO Primer: First Exposure to a Basic MODO Process
3. Building Simple 3D Models
4. Building More Complex 3D Shapes
6. Visualizing Your Scene
7. Shading with Materials and UV Mapping
8. Painting and Sculpting
9. Preparing for Animation
10. Bringing Your Scene to Life
11. Final Render and Export
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.