- Building simple 3D models
- Working with primitive and preset objects
- Using deformation and duplication tools
- Subdivision (SubD) surface modeling
- Understanding replicators
- Creating a fusion model with MeshFusion
- Adding lights
- Shading with materials and UV mapping
- Painting and sculpting
- Animating your scene
- Rendering and exporting renders
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Henry Santos. Welcome to this course about MODO, a powerful tool for creating 3D computer graphics and animation. With MODO, CG artists can effectively create works of art and share their vision. In this course, we'll first take a tour of the software so you can start to become familiar with the way the user interface is organized. Then we'll dive right in and work on a simple project so you can get a feel for the MODO workflow. Next we'll cover the fundamental tools and workflows to build, texture, and animate 3D models.
Finally, we'll export our 3D creations as images and animations. Join me as we dive into learning the essentials of MODO.
1. User Interaction
2. MODO Primer: First Exposure to a Basic MODO Process
3. Building Simple 3D Models
4. Building More Complex 3D Shapes
6. Visualizing Your Scene
7. Shading with Materials and UV Mapping
8. Painting and Sculpting
9. Preparing for Animation
10. Bringing Your Scene to Life
11. Final Render and Export
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.