- [Instructor] Animation can get pretty complex at times.…Certain tools in MODO can help us stay organized,…can ensure that we select the right channels and items…that we're going to set keyframes on.…Let's take a look at Actors.…In the lower left corner of the screen…in the Animate tab, we have Actors.…This is where we're going to create…these Actors, but first, we need…to select the items that are gonna be Actors.…We can either select items or channels.…
First, we'll select the parts that make up…the arm of this FK Arm Monitor.…Go back to Actors, click on that button Create a New Actor.…Now, we can rename that Actor,…and we'll name it FK Monitor Arm.…And it is an Actor, and the mode is From Selected Items.…Hit OK and there you go.…Simple as that.…And let's go back to the Actors button here…and to the right of that, we have an ongoing list…of different Actors in the scene.…
Right now, we only have one.…This is active, so if there's anything…that we're animating that doesn't pertain…to the Actor, or the specific items in that,…
- Building simple 3D models
- Working with primitive and preset objects
- Using deformation and duplication tools
- Subdivision (SubD) surface modeling
- Understanding replicators
- Creating a fusion model with MeshFusion
- Adding lights
- Shading with materials and UV mapping
- Painting and sculpting
- Animating your scene
- Rendering and exporting renders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interaction
2. MODO Primer: First Exposure to a Basic MODO Process
3. Building Simple 3D Models
4. Building More Complex 3D Shapes
6. Visualizing Your Scene
7. Shading with Materials and UV Mapping
8. Painting and Sculpting
9. Preparing for Animation
10. Bringing Your Scene to Life
11. Final Render and Export
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.