Learn how to build an Android app with a few easy-to-learn and easy-to-use development tools.
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Michael Lehman, and welcome to Simple Android Development Tools. In this course you're going to learn how you can build an Android app. Anything from a productivity app, to a game and more. You'll learn how to use easy to learn and easy to use development tools, like MIT App Inventor 2, and Basic for Android. You'll be able to run your apps on an Android emulator, or your Android phone or Android tablet. And you'll also learn how to use hybrid app building tools that will allow you to build a brand promoting app that runs not only on Android, but iOS, Windows phone, and on the web.
So roll up your sleeves, and let's get started learning how easy it is to build an Android app using the simple Android development tools.
- Understanding the elements of an Android app, such as controls, sensors, effectors, and storage
- Exploring MIT App Inventor 2
- Getting started with Basic4android
- Building simple apps
- Testing apps on Android emulators and devices
- Sharing apps
- Creating hybrid apps with Appy Pie, Make Me Droid, and AppMakr
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Android Development
2. MIT App Inventor 2
4. Web-App-Creation Tools
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.