Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Simple Android Development Tools.
The exercise files for this course are free. You can download the file to your desktop. And when you unzip it, you'll get an Exercise Files folder. Inside the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a directory for App Inventor two and one for Basic for Android. Inside these folders are completed challenge solutions, as well as assets that you could use to build the apps as you're following along in the course.
- Understanding the elements of an Android app, such as controls, sensors, effectors, and storage
- Exploring MIT App Inventor 2
- Getting started with Basic4android
- Building simple apps
- Testing apps on Android emulators and devices
- Sharing apps
- Creating hybrid apps with Appy Pie, Make Me Droid, and AppMakr
Skill Level Beginner
1. Overview of Android Development
2. MIT App Inventor 2
4. Web-App-Creation Tools
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.