- View Offline
- Understanding the elements of an Android app, such as controls, sensors, effectors, and storage
- Exploring MIT App Inventor 2
- Getting started with Basic4android
- Building simple apps
- Testing apps on Android emulators and devices
- Sharing apps
- Creating hybrid apps with Appy Pie, Make Me Droid, and AppMakr
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Michael Lehman, and welcome to Simple Android Development Tools. In this course you're going to learn how you can build an Android app. Anything from a productivity app, to a game and more. You'll learn how to use easy to learn and easy to use development tools, like MIT App Inventor 2, and Basic for Android. You'll be able to run your apps on an Android emulator, or your Android phone or Android tablet. And you'll also learn how to use hybrid app building tools that will allow you to build a brand promoting app that runs not only on Android, but iOS, Windows phone, and on the web.
So roll up your sleeves, and let's get started learning how easy it is to build an Android app using the simple Android development tools.