Join Steven Moser for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning MATLAB.
- [Instructor] This course comes with exercise files, I suggest you download them, and place them on the desktop like I've done here. We'll put some of these files to use during the course. There's a csv in here that has some sine wave data in it that we'll be importing into MATLAB. And also an image of some delicious cake that we'll be importing into MATLAB as well. There's also folders here for each chapter, and in each of those folders, there's a folder for each associated video. And if applicable those videos will have a begin and end state with the MATLAB project in it.
This way, if you want to skip to a certain topic somewhere in the course, you can go ahead and open up the begin folder, and use that to get started in the same place as the video.
- Creating MATLAB variables
- Working with matrix and scalar operations
- Using if statements and loops
- Creating functions
- Importing data
- Building basic plots and 3D plots
- Working with images
- Creating Simulink models
Skill Level Beginner
SPSS Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson4h 57m Beginner
Programming Foundations: Discrete Mathematicswith Peggy Fisher3h 10m Intermediate
1. General Concepts
2. Core MATLAB Syntax
3. Programming in MATLAB
4. Data Representations
5. Intro to Simulink
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.