- View Offline
- Installing MATLAB
- Working with MATLAB variables
- Working with matrix and scalar operations
- Creating functions
- Understanding performance considerations
- Building basic plots
- Creating responsive programs
- Editing variables manually
- Working with the Statistics Toolbox
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Patrick Royal and welcome to Up and Running with MATLAB. What we're exploring here are the core features and ways of thinking that will serve you well as you use MATLAB. MATLAB is a unique and technical programming language that is incredibly powerful when used correctly. In this course, we'll cover the basics of programming in MATLAB. We'll learn about syntax, commands, and programming structure. More importantly though, we'll also explore what it means to be working in this type of programming language and new ways of thinking about variables and other data structures. We'll look at the different types of MATLAB programs and how to manage code effectively.
We'll also cover other important topics for statistical analysis including performance considerations, display, and user interfaces. By the end of this course, you can expect to be comfortable working with a wide variety of different types of data through the MATLAB interface. You'll be familiar with the basic commands that you'll use every day in MATLAB as well as the structure for interpreting and using new commands. Welcome to Up and Running with MATLAB.