- Creating MATLAB variables
- Working with matrix and scalar operations
- Using if statements and loops
- Creating functions
- Importing data
- Building basic plots and 3D plots
- Working with images
- Creating Simulink models
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Whether you're using it professionally, academically, or as a hobbyist, MATLAB is the go-to platform for technical computing. If you are in engineering, mathematics, or the physical sciences, and ready to crunch some numbers, you're in the right place. Hi, I'm Steven Moser and I've been putting MATLAB to use for the last 15 years as an engineer and academic. In this course, we'll get you started with MATLAB from the ground up. We'll start by taking a tour of the interface and see how to create variables and cell arrays.
Then, we'll move on to course and text principles while we create scripts, work with matrices, and control flow. We'll also do a bit of programming by creating our own function, import external data from a csv file, and do some de-bugging. Also, we'll see how to visualize our data by creating 2D and 3D plots, add annotations, and even work with images. Lastly, we'll take a peak at Simulink, which is MATLAB's block diagram tool.
MATLAB is incredibly powerful and I can't wait to show you how to put it to work. So let's get started.