Join Steven Moser for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting MATLAB, part of Learning MATLAB.
- [Instructor] Chances are you're using MATLAB at your university or place of employment, but if you're interested in trying out MATLAB on your own, or perhaps, getting a home license, I suggest you head to the MathWorks website, here, and from the home page, you can click on the link to explore MATLAB. Up in the corner here, you can click this link to download some trial software to try it out, or if you want to purchase MATLAB for use at home, which is the version we'll be using here for the course, you can check out this link here. You get the full base version of MATLAB currently for 149 US dollars, and you can buy add-ons such as semulink or the control systems' toolbox or those type of things for $45 each.
I've actually been waiting a long time to have a home version of MATLAB that was capable like this, so it's pretty exciting. So if you need your own version, go ahead and pick that up, and we'll keep moving.
- Creating MATLAB variables
- Working with matrix and scalar operations
- Using if statements and loops
- Creating functions
- Importing data
- Building basic plots and 3D plots
- Working with images
- Creating Simulink models
Skill Level Beginner
SPSS Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson4h 57m Beginner
Programming Foundations: Discrete Mathematicswith Peggy Fisher3h 10m Intermediate
1. General Concepts
2. Core MATLAB Syntax
3. Programming in MATLAB
4. Data Representations
5. Intro to Simulink
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.