Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Differences between the Mac and PC platform, part of Luminar: Creative Projects.
- Now throughout this course, we're going to use both the Mac and the PC platform, and Luminar is nearly identical on both platforms. At the time of this recording, Luminar for PC is a new product. Therefore, there are a couple of features that are still rolling out that will be available soon. However, we'll go ahead and use these tools and I'll show you how you can get the most results. In early 2018, Luminar for Mac and Luminar for PC are expected to have an identical feature set.
So if you're watching this training early on, you might notice a few subtle differences. One of those is the use of workspaces. On the Mac side, we'll use the workspace menu to easily choose from different settings to apply. On the PC side, I'm going to simulate the workspace menu by applying a preset to bring out certain filters. I'll include those presets if you want to use them as well or you could just add the filters manually. All right, I'm excited, and there's a lot to show ya, so let's begin.
- Key features in Skylum Luminar 2018
- Using essential image editing controls
- Developing aerial photographs
- Creating beautiful landscape photos
- Creating inspirational nature photos
- Portrait photo editing essentials
- Fixing a group of photos with a batch process