Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Closing advice, part of Luminar: Creative Projects.
- I hope you enjoyed this in-depth look at Luminar 2018.…Remember, it's not about how many tools you can use,…but rather what sort of benefits you get with your image.…You're going to need to explore…all of the different features of Luminar…and come up with the ones that work best…for your style of photography.…Additionally, be sure to visit the company's website.…There's a wide range of educational benefits there…including video courses, articles, and documentation…that will help you master Luminar 2018.…
My name's Rich Harrington, thanks for watching.…
- Key features in Skylum Luminar 2018
- Using essential image editing controls
- Developing aerial photographs
- Creating beautiful landscape photos
- Creating inspirational nature photos
- Portrait photo editing essentials
- Fixing a group of photos with a batch process
Skill Level Advanced
Macphun Software: Tips and Techniqueswith Richard Harrington2h 23m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Luminar 2018
2. Developing Specific Types of Images in Luminar 2018
3. Classic Photographic Editing Techniques in Luminar 2018
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.