Teaches you to use the powerful business productivity tools in Lotus, including email, chat, and calendaring—all from the Notes interface.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Lotus Notes. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to fully navigate your Lotus Notes client, mail file, calendar, contacts and to-do. Then, we'll look at all the different widgets you can add to your sidebar and how to use the Sametime instant messaging application that comes with your Lotus Notes client. Finally, we'll explore printing from Lotus Notes, getting help with applications, and how to work offline and use local replicas.
We'll cover all of these tools and techniques plus many more to help you immediately get started using Lotus Notes. Let's begin.
- Reading mail
- Searching and organizing mail
- Formatting messages
- Setting up an out-of-office reply
- Adding contacts
- Creating meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Adding a Google calendar to Lotus
- Adding a widget to the sidebar
- Using Sametime chat
- Opening Lotus Notes applications
- Working offline
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Reading and Organizing Mail
3. Sending Mail and Managing Contacts
4. Calendar and To Do
5. The Sidebar
6. Sametime Instant Messaging
7. Lotus Notes Applications
8. Working Offline
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.