- View Offline
- Reading mail
- Searching and organizing mail
- Formatting messages
- Setting up an out-of-office reply
- Adding contacts
- Creating meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Adding a Google calendar to Lotus
- Adding a widget to the sidebar
- Using Sametime chat
- Opening Lotus Notes applications
- Working offline
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Lotus Notes. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to fully navigate your Lotus Notes client, mail file, calendar, contacts and to-do. Then, we'll look at all the different widgets you can add to your sidebar and how to use the Sametime instant messaging application that comes with your Lotus Notes client. Finally, we'll explore printing from Lotus Notes, getting help with applications, and how to work offline and use local replicas.
We'll cover all of these tools and techniques plus many more to help you immediately get started using Lotus Notes. Let's begin.