Up and Running with Lotus Notes
Do you have IBM Lotus Notes installed on your computer but don't know quite how to harness its productivity? In this course, author Jess Stratton teaches how to use the powerful business productivity tools in Lotus, including email, chat, calendars, and scheduling—all from the Notes interface. The course demonstrates how to send, write, and organize mail; work with calendars and to-dos; use Sametime instant messaging; and much more.
- Reading mail
- Searching and organizing mail
- Formatting messages
- Setting up an out-of-office reply
- Adding contacts
- Creating meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Adding a Google calendar to Lotus
- Adding a widget to the sidebar
- Using Sametime chat
- Opening Lotus Notes applications
- Working offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Lotus Notes. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to fully navigate your Lotus Notes client, mail file, calendar, contacts and to-do. Then, we'll look at all the different widgets you can add to your sidebar and how to use the Sametime instant messaging application that comes with your Lotus Notes client. Finally, we'll explore printing from Lotus Notes, getting help with applications, and how to work offline and use local replicas.
We'll cover all of these tools and techniques plus many more to help you immediately get started using Lotus Notes. Let's begin.
Outlook 2007: Effective Email Management97,242 Views
Outlook 2007 Power Shortcuts175,593 Views
Excel 2007: Advanced Formatting Techniques124,147 Views
Excel 2007: Working with Dates and Times69,018 Views
Excel 2007: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks74,720 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,707,894 Views