Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Reading mail
- Searching and organizing mail
- Formatting messages
- Setting up an out-of-office reply
- Adding contacts
- Creating meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Adding a Google calendar to Lotus
- Adding a widget to the sidebar
- Using Sametime chat
- Opening Lotus Notes applications
- Working offline
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to Up and Running with Lotus Notes. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to fully navigate your Lotus Notes client, mail file, calendar, contacts and to-do. Then, we'll look at all the different widgets you can add to your sidebar and how to use the Sametime instant messaging application that comes with your Lotus Notes client. Finally, we'll explore printing from Lotus Notes, getting help with applications, and how to work offline and use local replicas.
We'll cover all of these tools and techniques plus many more to help you immediately get started using Lotus Notes. Let's begin.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.