Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Up and Running with Lotus Notes.
I hope you have found plenty of tips and techniques to help you quickly start using Lotus Notes. …If you would like to check out more resources for Lotus Notes, explore the Lotus Notes and Domino wiki. …You can also find me on Twitter with the username of @NerdGirlJess. …That's for watching Up and Running with Lotus Notes. … …
- Reading mail
- Searching and organizing mail
- Formatting messages
- Setting up an out-of-office reply
- Adding contacts
- Creating meetings, appointments, and reminders
- Adding a Google calendar to Lotus
- Adding a widget to the sidebar
- Using Sametime chat
- Opening Lotus Notes applications
- Working offline
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Reading and Organizing Mail
3. Sending Mail and Managing Contacts
4. Calendar and To Do
5. The Sidebar
6. Sametime Instant Messaging
7. Lotus Notes Applications
8. Working Offline
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.