Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Thanks for watching Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filters. If you liked what you heard, be sure to check out my other titles on the lynda.com Online Training Library. If you want to learn more about me or the projects I'm working on, check out my web site at brianleewhite.com. See you next time!
- Measuring frequency and amplitude
- Understanding the relationship between frequency and pitch
- Working with EQ controls such as bandwidth (Q) and gain
- Using graphic EQ
- Understanding the shelving and high-pass and low-pass filters
- Creating focus with EQ
- Creating complementary EQ curves
- Performing frequency bracketing with filters
- Automating EQ
- Using frequency analyzers
- Using harmonic generators to excite frequency content