Join Damian Allen for an in-depth discussion in this video What's new for audio engineers, part of Logic Pro 9 New Features.
- View Offline
If you approach Logic primarily as an engineer, you'll be pleased to find hundreds of new features and enhancements tucked away at just about every level of the application. The most obvious one, of course, is the Flex Audio toolset. This allows you to manipulate audio with greater ease than ever before and reduce the risk of clicks and pops caused by traditional slicing methods, but you'll also find all kinds of workflow improvements throughout, like the new Pointer tool click zones that will help you work with multiple tools without ever having to press a keyboard shortcut to switch between them.
Be sure to check out the lessons on interface and workflow enhancements for just a few of the most important changes.
- Creating, moving, and deleting flex markers
- Adding effects and reverb to a created amp
- Importing and exporting tempo information from a session
- Building guitar tablature from the session
- Creating new groove templates