Join Dot Bustelo for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of New Ways to Create Music with Logic Pro X.
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. The exercise files have been provided as a DMG file, so the audio files that Logic needs to access for each project file will link up properly. Simply download the exercise files DMG from this courses page on the website, and double click it to mount the disk image on your desktop. Inside the exercise files volume, you'll see a folder for each video.
Inside each videos folder will be the Logic project file, as well as its associated audio files. You can open the project file and follow along with me as we work through the course. If you're a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can still follow along using your own assets.
- Building professional drum tracks with Drummer
- Working with the MIDI plugins
- Creating music quickly with Smart Controls
- Using Logic Remote's Touch Instruments and Smart Controls on the iPad
- Tweaking your sound with Retro Synth
- Exploring the brand-new Apple Loops content