Join Brian Lee White for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the "Get In the Mix" Pro Tools and Logic Pro session files, part of Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filters.
- View Offline
This course features Get in the Mix exercise content, living sessions with built-in demonstrations and practice material for you to use with your own digital audio workstation, or DAW. So download that content package and get in the mix with Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filters.
- Measuring frequency and amplitude
- Understanding the relationship between frequency and pitch
- Working with EQ controls such as bandwidth (Q) and gain
- Using graphic EQ
- Understanding the shelving and high-pass and low-pass filters
- Creating focus with EQ
- Creating complementary EQ curves
- Performing frequency bracketing with filters
- Automating EQ
- Using frequency analyzers
- Using harmonic generators to excite frequency content