Build a new track or idea using Sculpture.
- [Instructor] All right, now it's time to work it out.…So I've gone ahead and I've thrown in…a little chord progression here that I made…that I just want to build on as sort of an idea.…I'm just going to edit this down slightly.…Okay.…Let's do some chimes, here.…
This would be sort of a nice pedal-type vibe.…
I'm going to bring up some of the velocities…of these really mellow ones here in the middle.…I'll go ahead and add a little quantization…right off the bat.…We'll get rid of that one.…Actually, I kind of like that there.…Maybe down low would be nice,…but let's leave some room at the very bottom.…So I'm trying to make these sounds work together,…even though there's a lot going on.…
So for example, I have this first sound…that almost sounds like a haunted strings section.…I wanted something that was really going to stick out,…that's why the chimes work great,…but let's try and make them a little bit vibier.…
All right, cool.…It's a little much, so maybe a little media loss.…Maybe I'm not so nuts about the body hue.…
- Using oscillators to build sounds
- Creating rich and expressive tones
- Adding movement via modulation
- Using tuning and randomness to sculpt sounds
- Adding effects
- Vocoder setup
- Customizing presets
- Loop slicing
- Multi-output routing
- Building custom drum kits
- Shaping drum transients and sustain
Skill Level Intermediate
Get in the Mix with Logic Prowith Brian Lee White2h 26m Intermediate
1. Vintage Vibe
2. Basic Synthesizers
4. Advanced Synthesizers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.