Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Logic Pro X: Virtual Instruments.
- [Evan] Well, here we are again at the end,…but really it's the beginning of your journey making music…with Logic Pro, or maybe it's the middle of your journey,…but hopefully, you have some new technics…and new things to inspire you to get some sounds…that really get you going.…If you'd like to know more about working with Logic Pro,…check out Producing Electronic Music in Logic Pro…with Nate Mars, and Logic Pro Essential Training…with Scott Hirsch.…If you'd like to learn more about synthesis,…check out a couple of my courses,…including Digital Synthesis with MASSIVE,…and Advanced Instrumentation and Sound Design in KONTAKT.…
This is Evan Sutton, and thanks for watching.…I'll see ya soon.…
- Using oscillators to build sounds
- Creating rich and expressive tones
- Adding movement via modulation
- Using tuning and randomness to sculpt sounds
- Adding effects
- Vocoder setup
- Customizing presets
- Loop slicing
- Multi-output routing
- Building custom drum kits
- Shaping drum transients and sustain
Skill Level Intermediate
Get in the Mix with Logic Prowith Brian Lee White2h 26m Intermediate
1. Vintage Vibe
2. Basic Synthesizers
4. Advanced Synthesizers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.